Palm Beach Gardens Baseball Recreation Program is affiliated (by Charter) with Cal Ripken / Babe Ruth Leagues. We are committed to maintaining and managing a safe and enjoyable recreation program. It is our intention to provide a program which teaches baseball fundamentals, respect, sportsmanship, discipline, teamwork, leadership and a competitive spirit. Contact Executive League Director Sean Saunders for further information.
Our practices and games are played at Gardens Park. Click here for the location. These facilities are exceptionally maintained, and feature:
- 8 lit fields with dugout lighting
- Manicured grass infields
- Red clay playing surface
- Protective netting for spectator viewing
- Bleachers with sun protection
- Wireless Internet
- 8 batting cages
- Bull pens on each field
- PA System for each field
- Multiple soft-toss stations
- 2 concession stands
- Fire/Emergency/Police stations on property
- Ample parking
- “Green Monster” home run fence with integrated traditional scoreboard on Field 3
- 2 playgrounds and 2 covered party pavilions
The program is designed for players ages 4 through 15 years old:
- T-Ball League – ages 4, 5 and 6
- Rookie League – ages 7 and 8
- Minor League – ages 9 and 10
- Major League – ages 11 and 12
- Senior League – ages 13, 14, and 15
Our Recreation program has 2 seasons: Spring and Fall. The Spring Season typically begins last week in January and ends first week of May. Scores and standings are kept in the Spring (it is the more competitive of the two seasons), and coaches may opt to have set-positions. Ages 7-15 are subject to an evaluation and draft for a competitive balance between teams. Requests for coaches and teammates are not allowed for a any ages in Spring or Fall. Our Fall Season, in contrast, is non-competitive and concentrates more on the instructional aspect. Scores and standings are not kept, so coaches can move kids around to learn and play different positions.
Register Now for 2020 Spring Rec Baseball
Send us a message.
We could use your support
Giving doesn’t have to be a difficult thing. Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA) is a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization.