Practice Field Location
Mirasol Park 12385 Jog Road
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Game Field Location
Gardens District Park
5115 117th Ct North
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
What kind of time commitment does flag football require?
There will be two weeks of practice time scheduled before the first games. Practice times are assigned by the league and organized by the coach and, like games, will last about an hour.
Teams will play two games each week during the season. Weekday games are held Tuesday-Friday and will start at 5:30, 6:30, or 7:30pm (older age groups typically start later).
Weekend games will start at 8:00am on Saturdays with the last games starting at noon.
Practice during the season is at the discretion of the coach.
Age divisions are based on school age/grade (same birthdate guidelines as Palm Beach County Schools). The registration process will automatically register your child for the appropriate division based on date of birth.
Freshman Coed: Kindergarten and 1st Graders (No evaluations)
Sophomore Coed: 2nd and 3rd Graders
Junior Boys: 4th and 5th Graders
Junior Girls: 4th and 5th (with 3rd Grade girls having the option to participate)
Senior Boys: 6th and 7th Graders
Senior Girls: 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Graders
New Division! Super Senior Boys: 8th and 9th Graders
- The league will provide shorts and a jersey for the
- You will need to purchase a mouthguard online or at a sporting goods
- April 9th 6 pm–9 pm: Times to be assigned
- April 10th 9 am-2 pm: Times to be assigned
- April 11th – Make Up Evaluations
- Freshman Coed: No Evaluations
- April 12th and 13th(Coaches only). Times to be assigned
- Team practices will start April 17th, May 6th and run through Thursday, April 29th
Games and Scheduling
- All age groups games will run from May 2nd through June 25th
- Championship Week: June 20th- June 25th
- The official game schedule will be emailed to each parent via Sports Connect (Blue Sombrero) prior to the first week of With approximately 400 players, the scheduling process takes some time and review before the final schedule is posted.
- There are typically two games per week during the season, one weeknight game and one Saturday game. Rainouts will be rescheduled based on field availability.
Season Updates and Communication
- All communication is through Sports Connection email
- We will email parents if we have any rain outs, please note the City of Palm Beach Gardens makes the decisions on field
- We will usually not make the decision until close to 5 pm as we do our best to get the games
- If a game is rained out, the Board will attempt to reschedule it to played at a later date
Please Consider Volunteering
- We are ALWAYS in need of volunteer coaches
- Every season we have kids who do not get to play because we do not have enough teams to accommodate all who register, this is mostly due to a lack of
- Please consider sponsoring a team or a field for the flag football season
- $350 Team Sponsorship: Business name on jersey and league plaque with picture
- $500 Field Sponsor: Field Banner
Please click on this link to complete your Flag Football Sponsorship: https://www.pbgyaa.com/flagfootball/information/sponsorship-signup-form/
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns at: [email protected]
See you on the fields!
President PBGYAA Flag Football