Thank you for visiting the Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA) website. We are a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization with more than 1,500 kids playing in our eight Recreation Leagues. We work closely with the City of Palm Beach Gardens, who provides us with the best sports facilities in the county. PBGYAA sports include: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer and Softball.
It is because of our enthusiastic volunteers throughout the PBGYAA sports leagues that our programs are so successful. All volunteer coaches have gone though a full background check by the city of Palm Beach Gardens. Each Division Board consists of incredibly dedicated volunteers who are elected for an annual term.
THE SEASONS RUN
- Babe Ruth / Cal Ripken Baseball:
- Spring Season (February – April)
- Fall Season (September – November)
- Basketball (October – January)
- Pop Warner Cheerleading (August – November)
- Flag Football (May – July)
- Pop Warner Football (August – November)
- Gator Lacrosse (January – May)
- Predator Soccer
- Fall (September – November)
- Spring (February – April)
- PBG Girls Softball (January – May)
During the registration period, the non-refundable fees are as follows:
- $40 Cancellation Fee
- $15 YAA Fee
- Non-Resident Fee will be refunded (if applicable)
- After Registration closes, NO REFUNDS are given
The Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association shall assist in the positive physical and emotional development of our youth by providing programs for active participation in amateur sports. Shall encourage children of school age (K-12 grade) to participate in these programs. Shall take whatever steps necessary to provide an opportunity to participate, to any child, regardless of physical ability, ethnic background or financial resources. Shall seek to demonstrate and promote the concepts of team participation, spirit of competitiveness and fair play, both on and off the field, by players, coaches, officials, family and fans alike. Shall actively seek the necessary funding to accomplish its objectives.