Thank you for visiting the Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA) website. We are a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization with more than 1,500 kids playing in our eight Recreation Leagues. We work closely with the City of Palm Beach Gardens, who provides us with the best sports facilities in the county. PBGYAA sports include: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer and Softball.
It is because of our enthusiastic volunteers throughout the PBGYAA sports leagues that our programs are so successful. All volunteer coaches have gone though a full background check by the city of Palm Beach Gardens. Each Division Board consists of incredibly dedicated volunteers who are elected for an annual term.
THE SEASONS RUN
- Babe Ruth / Cal Ripken Baseball:
- Spring Season (February – April)
- Fall Season (September – November)
- Basketball (October – January)
- Pop Warner Cheerleading (August – November)
- Flag Football (May – July)
- Pop Warner Football (August – November)
- Gator Lacrosse (January – May)
- Predator Soccer
- Fall (September – November)
- Spring (February – April)
- PBG Girls Softball (January – May)
During the registration period, the non-refundable fees are as follows:
- $40 Cancellation Fee
- $15 YAA Fee
- Non-Resident Fee will be refunded (if applicable)
- After Registration closes, NO REFUNDS are given
Registration is Open for These Sports
- Cheer Registration begins 4/1.
- Spring Softball Registration (closes Dec. 15), subject to availability.
- Spring Soccer Registration
Announcements / News
- The City of Palm Beach Gardens is currently considering a proposal for a dual-Major League Baseball Spring Training facility. Click here for their perspective.
- The new concession stand at the soccer fields is OPEN!