Thank you for visiting the Palm Beach Gardens Youth Athletic Association (PBGYAA) website. We are a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization with more than 1,500 kids playing in our eight Recreation Leagues. We work closely with the City of Palm Beach Gardens, who provides us with the best sports facilities in the county. PBGYAA sports include: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer and Softball.
It is because of our enthusiastic volunteers throughout the PBGYAA sports leagues that our programs are so successful. All volunteer coaches have gone though a full background check by the city of Palm Beach Gardens. Each Division Board consists of incredibly dedicated volunteers who are elected for an annual term.
The seasons run:
- Babe Ruth / Cal Ripken Baseball:
- Spring Season (February – April)
- Fall Season (September – November)
- Basketball (October – January)
- Pop Warner Cheerleading (August – November)
- Flag Football (May – July)
- Pop Warner Football (August – November)
- Gator Lacrosse (January – May)
- Predator Soccer
- Fall (September – November)
- Spring (February – April)
- PBG Girls Softball (January – May)
Registration is Open for These Sports
- Pop Warner Football (Closes August 15, 2013)
- Pop Warner Cheerleading (Closes August 8, 2013)
- Fall Soccer Registration (Closes September 1, 2013)
Announcements / News
- Coming Soon (August 2013) - New Concession Stand at the Soccer Fields!