PBGYAA Flag Football is about to open for the 2019 season!
Registration will open Friday, March 1, 2019 and will run through April 21st, for the 2019 season.
Please register early as spots in each division are limited and we have divisions that are not able to accommodate all who want to play. The season starts in May and continues through the end of June. There will be mandatory evaluations at the end of April for all Sophomore, Junior and Senior division players. When you register, please indicate any vacation time that will interfere with availability during the season so that coaches can plan accordingly.
We have the following divisions (determined by your child’s age on September 1st, 2018 – as is typically done for school) not when the season starts:
- Coed Freshman (5 and 6 years old – Kindergarten and 1st grade)
- Coed Sophomore (7 and 8 years old – 2nd and 3rd grade)
- Junior Boys (9 and 10 years old – 4th and 5th grade)
- Junior Girls (9 and 10 years old – 4th and 5th grade)
- Senior Boys (11, 12, and 13 years old – 6th, 7th and 8th grade)
- Senior Girls (11, 12, and 13 years old – 6th, 7th and 8th grade)
Registration is $100 for the 2019 season. Participants who are not residents of The City of Palm Beach Gardens will have to pay an additional $55 non-resident fee. The $100 registration fee includes shorts and a jersey for each player. For safety each player MUST wear a mouthguard that can be purchased online or at a sporting goods store.
***Volunteer coaches are key to the success of the league! If you are interested in coaching please contact us at the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the fields!
President PBGYAA Flag Football